Friday, April 30, 2010

Unusual Koreans and Pictures

#78.  In Korea alcohol is acceptable to drink pretty much anywhere.  You can drink outside.  Inside. In a moving car.  In a bus. In a taxi.  Anywhere.  Double plus points to Korea.

#79.  The light switch for the bathroom is outside the door.  During the day when the rest of the lights are on this is not a problem.  Turn the lights off and make it 3am and it proves to be annoying as hell.  I always forget that it's on the outside so I spend a few minutes looking for the damn thing, turn on the bedroom light and remember where it is. 

#80.  Most apartments are motion sensored.  This is a handy dandy little invention senses when i'm walking down the hall and turns a light on.  Genius.  It saves on electricity (i'm assuming) and basically makes me feel like i'm back at the Indianapolis airport where the motion censored walkway lights up when you walk down to the gate.  You say waste of money, I say rockin technology.

#81.  Most water coolers have hot and cold water.  You know the office kind of water cooler where everyone has the latest gossip of that week?  Well imagine it having hot water too!  You can have instant coffee or tea while discussing if Mary Sue should stay with Billy Bob even though he's cheating on her with Emmy Lou from accounting.  And no I have no idea why all of those people have redneck names.  Seemed fitting.

Not really a whole lot going on here in the 'Hang so I thought i'd give you some pictures of my kiddies and their awe-inspiring cuteness. Get ready to say "awwwww" repeatedly. Accept it. It's gonna happen.

"Ring Around the Rosy" with the babies


Probably in the top 5 of any picture I have ever taken.
Pictures like this are why I love my job. 

Teaching Christina and Sunny how to read "I Like Stars."

My upper 7 kinders.  Super smart. Super cute.  Double threat. 

My part time Kinder 6's.  They are tiny little buggers
 but their smiles melt my heart. 


Painting eggs

Jen and I in Gyeongju with our All Day Kinders

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures. You look good too. Did you get any cards? Are you having a good time with Jenn downtown? Sure hope so. LOve you

    ReplyDelete