Monday, April 19, 2010

My Parents are Cooler than Your Parents

[My friends in Korea learned of my amazing Catchphrase abilities last night.  Anyone who has played this game (or any other game that involves clues and guessing) knows that I get a little...umm...excited.  By excited I mean that I scream the answer loud enough for people in the next building to hear me loud and clear.  I can't help it.  Something takes over me and it just comes out.  Thankfully everyone thinks it's cute instead of annoying as hell.  Lucky me.]

#66.  Korean children get perms.  Boys and girls.  You read that correctly.  You will see a little boy around the age of 4 with straight hair one day and the next day have curly hair.  Apparantly curly hair is more attractive.  Since when does a 4 year old child give a crap about his hair.  I'm pretty sure I didn't at that age. Oh Koreans.

So I have the best parents ever.  If you think yours are better take a trip to Brownsburg, Indiana and see for yourself the awesomeness of Joan and Randy.  It is my birthday on Thursday and I got my birthday package today.  Not only did they send me flip flops (impossible to find in Korea) and new clothes but they sent me enough cold medicine to take care of the entire city of Pohang for the foreseeable future.  

Take that Korea and your weak medicine.  I have western medicine on my side now.  Bring it on.

I am one lucky girl.  Thanks Mom.  Thanks Dad.  Love you.  Mean it.  Long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment