Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mini Brandon Harrisons

Song of the Moment: "We Rode in Trucks" - Luke Bryan

#2: Koreans do not use sheets. They use a fitted sheet and a comforter. That's it. They don't even sell regular top sheets or other sheets to go in between. Looks like that will be something mom sends me...*cough please mom cough*.

Today is my first day at my school. I go in at 930am and am done around 7pm. Long ass day. I have my first kindergarten class and am so excited! The one thing I am not excited about is that apparantly the teacher is the disciplinarian to the kids. We are told to yell at them and smack them if necessary. When I was told that it reminded me of working at Chilis in Muncie and having to discipline one of our servers Brandon Harrison. He was forever doing things he shouldn't like tripping people, knocking water out of hands because he could, sticking his fingers in light sockets...i can't tell you how many times his hands got smacked. I just have to think of my new kids as mini Brandon Harrisons. Should be interesting :)

oh and I found a place downtown to indulge my coffee habit. 7 Monkeys. Super cute place with banana pillows and tons of room. It's one of the foreigner hangouts. There is also a Starbucks. With free wi-fi. Hell yes. Anyone who knows me knows how much i love me some good Starbucks.

Well not much elser to say right now. Keep watching for more...this should be an interesting week to say the least. Fingers crossed everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment