Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Until Then, Not Goodbye

I know I have been a bit lazy in keeping this up to date recently.  I promise the next one will have the sustenance and more importantly, the Koreanisms, that keeps my loyal readers coming back for more.  Until then, here's a wordless Wednesday that is devoted to some amazing people that have recently left Pohang.  To Raechal, Kevin and Tim:  You helped to make my first year in Korea an amazing one.  I wish you the best and hope that during our travels we meet again soon.

My dear Raechal.  We came to Korea at the same time and now you're  leaving to
back home.  We got to experience Japan together.  Words don't even express
how much I will miss you. 

The theme of Raechal's part was centered around the way Koreans dress.

Kevin Osborne.  Unfortunately, we started to get closer the weeks leading
up to his departure.  

Three great friends doing Noraebong on Kevin's last night.

A few of the original JSD crew:  Kory, Nick Kelly, Myself and Tim

Tim's last night in town consisted of dinner at his favorite duck place with
all his favorite people. 

The friendship I have with Tim is not traditional, so why should our last picture
be?  To Tim, you are a big reason why my first year was so amazing.  Thank you for all the memories
including (but not limited to) Deokjeok Island, Geoje Island, Daegu Nights, Sandcastle festival,
Thailand and all the random nights in between.  I know we'll meet again.  Until then. 

1 comment:

  1. You've met some wonderful people, and I'm sure you have brightened there lives also. Love you

    ReplyDelete