Wednesday, August 18, 2010

TEACHER-UH!

Today my kids were the most rambuncious and obnoxious kids every created.  From beginning to end my kids drove me crazy.  Constantly pushing eachother.  Constantly screaming "Jenn Teacher-uh!"  Asking to go to the bathroom every five minutes.  Teacher, i'm hot.  Teacher, i'm thirsty.  Teacher, I have aches in my head. Jenn Teacher, Wendy pushed me.  Teacher, Daniel spoke Korean.  Teacher, Ricky hit.  Teacher, me no homework.  Teacher, me speech no.  Teacher. Teacher.  Teacher.

You know what kiddies?  I have to go to the bathroom too.  It's August.  Of course it's hot.  Because it's hot I am also thirsty.  Stop pushing eachother.  You will eventually fall and break something and I just don't have time to go to the hospital when I am forced to speed teach you how to conjugate a verb.  Quit tattling on eachother for speaking Korean.  No,  I don't like it when you constantly speak Korean but the occasional slip is not a capital offense.  Stop hitting eachother.  It will just make me have to separate you and you will yet again not get another sticker.  Do your homework.  Bring your speech to school.  Kids.  Kids.  Kids.

Clearly I had a superb day today.  Let's hope tomorrow is filled with less of the above obnoxiousness and more of the polite, well-behaved kids( for the most part) I have been used to for the past 6 months.

Geez!

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget this conversation:

    Kid: Teacher-uh. Ricky. Eraser.
    You: Did he erase my board? Tell him I'm going to break his face.
    Kid: Teacher?
    You: Yes, I'll break his face. Go. Tell him.

    (And back to reading Cosmo. In English)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn do you not remember getting up in the morning after you had gotten done eating and you would say to me Mom I feel terrible and then a little bit later you would say this hurt or that hurt and I finally would say you know what my butt hurts and I don't tell you every day it hurts . I don't wanna hear about it. Its called KIDS love you long time

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like a typical response from your mother...funny :)

    haven't been on here in awhile so i've been catching up on all your posts. i'm so happy you are having such a wonderful time.

    also, i said a prayer for frank and his family :)

    ReplyDelete