Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Coffee, Crackers and Cutesy 3 Year Olds

I found out today my Kinder 6 class (the one that makes me lose my voice EVERY SINGLE Tues/Thurs is getting more kids.  The maximum each class is allowed to have is 10.  Mine now has 14.  Not ok. Did I mention that these 14 kids range in age from 3 to 7 years old?  Or that their abilities range from being able to say their abc's, numbers and colors to kids who can't even hold a pencil the correct way? Well all of the above are true.

The ONLY upside to this is that now the Korean staff feels so bad about overflowing my classes that they are giving me presents.  I came out of my next class to find coffee and my favorite crackers with a note that says, "I'm soooooo sorry about Part time 6 situation.  TnT.  Let it slide this time.  Thank you. ;)"  Not sure what TnT means but thank you Kids College.  The combination of coffee,  crackers and cutesy little 3 year olds does wonders to make tired Jenn Teacher smile at the end of a long day.

Let's go for a repeat on Thursday.  Wink Wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment