Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Somehow I still haven't gotten around to posting pictures from Halloween.  Enjoy the multiple Spidermen, pretty, pretty princesses and the miscellaneous penguin. 

Matthew just didn't understand the purpose of Halloween bags

My part time kinder 6 class with their Halloween masks

We had 2 Korean power rangers, 2 spidermen, batman,
princesses and a lone penguin

My babies

My pretty, pretty princesses

This is their favorite spot during movie time

Ryan, my pumpkin scraper helper

Batman loved gutting the pumpkin.  Spiderman hated it. 

Too messy for little Christina


In Korea, the kids trick or treat at local businesses...not homes. 

Edward LOVED this jack-o-lantern

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and I must say, you look pretty darn cute too!

    ReplyDelete