Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Weekend in Pictures

My weekend in Pohang was loaded up on Christmas spirit.  With less than a week until Santa comes to visit, life is hectic to say the least.  Between the holiday parties, Christmas'fying the school and readying it for the arrival of our two new teachers, end of semester parties with the kiddos, figuring out plans for my Thailand beach vacation...there is lots to do.  I spent my much needed weekend away from the Kids College at various Christmas and birthday parties around Pohang.  Included were an ugly Christmas sweater party and a quadruple "Funny Hat" birthday bash for Justin, Will, Ryan and Tanya.  Fun times were had by all and I am pretty sure the pictures prove that for me.

Enjoy. 

A big group picture with our sweaters and rudolph noses

The rudolph nosed ladies

I love Christmas

My fabulous co-worker Heather

Cheesing it up with Teddy and Raechal

Rudolph noses make hugging awkward

My girl Virginia

With Will, my BSU buddy and birthday boy extrodinaire

When the waygooks go out, a guitar is always nearby

Tim and Molly

Teagan, Jitae and Leigh

With Miss Molly
With Miss Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment