Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

[Here is a post with the often requested pictures.  Sometimes a picture says a thousand words.  I think my pictures say 4.  Jenn is Loving Korea. ]


At the "Holy Grill" in Daegu.  It is a western restaurant/bar that has
one of the best philly cheesesteaks ever created.  Seriously.
Come to Korea just for the philly.  You won't be disappointed.

I'm not sure how much you can see but this is me.  Fallen off the rope.
Dangling by my harness.  Probably the most uncomfortable position ever.
 
Some of the boys in Pohang.

A group shot after the ropes course extravaganza.

Pretty classic for a Saturday night.  Hanging out at our favorite bar, TILT

5:30 am sunrise over the Sea of Japan.  The pictures just doesn't do it justice.

A few of my fellow soccer players.

Watching my first Pohang Steelers soccer game with my JSD boys...
plus the weird guy on the far right who made us his friends for the day and sat with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment