Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011: Kids College

Happy Halloween to all those who stumbled upon my blog.  This years was much like last years at Kid's College.  We dressed up in silly costumes (this year I went as Super Mario), went trick or treating to the local businesses around the school, carved pumpkins and delighted in spooky arts & crafts galore.  I think that (per usual) I had more fun than the kiddos but that's par for the course.  I am a kid at heart after all. 


This year we had a skeleton, fireman, spiderman, 2 batman,
 5 princesses (including Lia Teacher), a witch, Optimus Prime, a wizard and
myself as Super Mario. 


Getting the goop out of the pumpkins.  This year Christina didn't mind
all the messiness that comes with making Jack-O-Lanterns.  True to form,
Ryan (Batman) was right there just like last year...elbow deep. 

Heading out to get some Halloween candy
As you can see we had one heck of a great Halloween day.  We dressed up in our favorite costumes, ate delicious candy and had a blast making Jack-O-Lanterns.

Be on the lookout for Halloween 2011: Pohang Edition.  It's gonna be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment