Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Easter and Birthday Combination

Another Wordless Wednesday for you.  This one is dedicated to the easter egg/birthday combination party that was thrown last week.  Included in these raucous pictures are some of the lovely birthday decorations provided by my coworkers, gifts from the itty bitties and the hilarity of 5 year olds on a hunt for candy.

"Jan happy birthday-Sunny"- Well after more than 14
months the little guy knows how to spell his name at least.

From my amazing coworkers Lia and Brendan

All the little gifts from my itty bitties.  I literally felt like friggin'
Miss America with all those flowers and gifts.  Loved it.

A portrait of myself and little Wendy.
Clearly she drew me on one of my fancier days!

My favorite gift of all.  After 14 months I now have a microwave!

A birthday shot with my 3C kiddos.  

The Easter candy "hunt."  

Ryan got quite the haul.

So did Eric.  Thumbs up!

Little Alice just wasn't quite quick enough.

By far the best shot of these kids throughout the day...believe it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment