Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Quarter of a Century

[Thank you to everyone who came out for my birthday, both in Pohang and in Busan.  You helped make it the best birthday yet.  Even though I wasn't with my family for yet another birthday, my friends made it one for the record books.  I'm such a lucky girl!]

Last Friday was my 25th birthday.  I am officially part of the quarter of a century club.  To mark this auspicious occasion, my amazing friends in Pohang decided to make it one I would never forget.  They planned an entire weekend to commemorate my birthday.  It all began at TILT (our favorite foreigner bar) and ended on the beaches of Busan.

Just a few pictures from my birthday.  More to come soon.

My birthday ladies

One of my favorite guys, Chris Kuisle
Part of the crew on the beaches of Busan.  Thanks to Oliver for the great shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment