Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

First and foremost, happy birthday to the best mom a girl could ask for.  I hope it is amazing and just remember that in exactly one year from today I will be in an airplane on my way back to you.  I love you.

So, a few weeks ago, myself and a few friends decided to find a little culture around Korea.  We had gotten into a rut of doing the same thing weekend after weekend.  Dinner.  Bars.  Sleep.  Dinner. Bars. Sleep.  It gets old so we made a pact with eachother that we will visit a new cultural place in Korea once a month.  Here are some pictures of our trip to Andong, Korea.

Heather and I in our "couple clothes"

My ladies of the day

Totem poles outside the Andong Folk Museum

The  leaves make it my favorite time of year

The best swing ever

Again with the fall scenery

In Korea, a picture just isn't a picture until a Korean wants in it

Group shot:  (back row) Heather, Teagan, Dan, Mike
(front row) Tanya, me, Frances


With the two symbols of the folk village

One of the entryways into the home of someone in the village

Discarded prayer tablets

One more shot of the ladies

Even a casual Saturday afternoon stroll doesn't stop
the Korean men from dressing up in a full suit and tie

1 comment:

  1. So I stile Wordless Wednesdays from another blogger...ha, ha. The fall looks so beautiful. I wish I could hop on a plane (yes, a Loong place ride) and see the sights.

    ReplyDelete