Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gobble Gobble Turkey Feet

I've come to the sad realization that I am going to be "that" Mom.  We all know who "that" Mom is. This is the Mom that thinks their kid is the best.  The smartest.  The funniest.  By far the cutest.  No, their kid did not start that fight on the playground.  Yes, they did bring in the best snacks to share.  As my little ones say, I am their 미국 엄마 or "America Mommy."  And yes,  I am "that" Mommy to 10 of the cutest, smartest, funniest kids in Korea. 

Helping Christina put her foot on the paper for
her "gobble gobble turkey."

Time out with Prince to do the standard "kimchi" pose

This is Smile.  One of the cutest little boys ever

Final "gobble gobble" turkeys.  Now if only they understood what Thanksgiving really was...

1 comment:

  1. ok your kids are really cute. Mine are still cuter. S0rry L0ve you

    ReplyDelete