Friday, September 10, 2010

Decision. Made.

A little update on the "to stay or not to stay" dilemma.  I have decided to stay for another year.  I have listened to my family, friends and most importantly myself.  Staying here is something I think i'm meant to do.  One more year of traveling around Asia and getting out of debt.  

Contract negotiations are still in the works but as long as he concedes on letting me go home in the spring for 2 weeks consider that baby signed.  The idea of eating western foods like my mom's chili or chicken noodle soup, taking a proper bath, using a dryer to shrink my stretched out clothes or sleeping in a full sized bed is what will get me through the next few months.   

Mark your calendars folks.  Beginning of February I am bound stateside.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! I really hope you are still there when I come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've made your decision. Say there isn't any way to wait till first part of June is there? Oscar and fam and T and B and fam and Ross and Stacey and Angela and Dad and I are going to Arkansas for graduations then. Just a thought Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. I'm with mom about coming home the last week of may, first week of June. Just a thought, because chances are you won't see very much family except mom and dad when you come home. Angela will still be in school, I will be working as will Ross (we could come home on the weekends) and you would get to see the extended family then. Don't know if its a possibility or not. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. There will be corn casserole waiting when you get her kiddo!

    ReplyDelete