Monday, September 12, 2011

The past few weeks

To my loyal readers (Mom and Dad i'm talking to you), i'm sorry for not blogging more frequently lately.  With people leaving, people coming, Korean holidays that include mini vacations and everything else that comes with living in Korea...life has been a bit hectic to say the least.   

So what have I been up to lately?  Well, quite a bit.  I have done a few of the following.....


eaten shabu-shabu, a delectable vietnamese dish


eaten chinese food for the first time in almost 2 years


re-connected with old friends


gone to an open mic night at one of my favorite
watering holes with amazing friends 

spent a long holiday weekend in Busan visiting the
best parts of the city with Dan

...and so much more.  My friends are making sure that almost all of my spare time is being spent catching up with eachother, eating as much Korean food as I can handle and going everywhere I want to go before I leave.  Check in for a longer post on the happenings from Busan.  We spent 4 days in one of my favorite cities in Korea.  It deserves its own post.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read the rest! It was good talking to you and Dan the other morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korea will be a little less exciting when you leave. Can't wait till you are home. Love your blog

    ReplyDelete