Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Gyeongju World

A few weeks ago, I went with a group of friends to Gyeongju World.  It is a small amusement park about 2 hours away from my beloved town of Pohang.  We rode rollercoasters (big an small), ate ourselves silly with dip n' dots ice cream (love it) and had a blast being child-like with all of the rides.  Being an amusement park lover of all sizes, I had a perfect day.

Gyeongju World:  The happiest place in Korea

The entire group before our day of fun


Before the drop zone ride.  I did not ride this one.  Far too scary for me. 


Right before the first rollercoaster

Next on our list of amusement parks is The Everland Amusement Park in Seoul.  It is the 5th largest amusement park in the world and NEEDS to be visited before I leave this country.  Consider it tacked on the ever-growing list of places to visit before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment